The Pioneer PL-30-K turntable allows seasoned vinyl lovers to upgrade their existing phono system, while new-generation music listeners can explore the thrill of collecting and engage with music in a way unique to the vinyl experience. The PL-30-K turntable delivers so much value, because it comes equipped with a high-performance, high-output moving magnet (MM) stereo phono cartridge, pre-mounted and ready to play. And because the PL-30-K is equipped with a built-in phono equalizer and On/Through selector, it’s the perfect turntable for systems that use a preamp, integrated amp or receiver without a built-in phono stage. Just plug the PL-30-K into an auxiliary RCA input, select “On” and play.
- Full-Automatic Operation
- Dual-Layered Chassis with 4 mm-Thick Metal Plate
- Low Center of Gravity for Stable Playback
- Built-in Phono Equalizer
- Aluminum Die-Cast Tone Arm
- Aluminum Die-Cast Platter
- Aluminum Die-Cast Exchangeable Headshell
- High-Performance MM Cartridge Included
- Detachable Power Cord
This product is covered by a One-Year Warranty. Some features may require firmware updates.