Designed by world-renowned speaker engineer Andrew Jones, the Elite Home Theater Speaker System employ state-of-the-surround-art Dolby Atmos® technology which literally elevates your surround-sound system to new heights.
The Elite Subwoofer is designed reproduce the fundamental bass frequencies so essential for conveying the weight and realism contained in dynamic music and film soundtracks. When it comes to bass that plumbs the depths, the SW-E10 has impact matched with accuracy. Elite’s 10-inch long-throw woofer is built for the task. Its 2-inch voice coil is designed for greater power handling, with a motor and suspension that allows one inch of peak-to-peak linear movement of the cone for maximum output capability.
The Elite Subwoofer’s down-firing driver is housed in a solid, sealed enclosure to improve transient response. Key to its powerful sound is a dedicated, built-in BASH® high-voltage amplifier delivering 300 Watts RMS of pure power, with 600 Watts peak. Coupled to this brute force is a Digital Signal Processor that ensures maximum linearity and output capability without distortion. Controls for phase- and crossover adjustment are a snap, so you enjoy bass that’s deep, satisfying and accurate, allowing for almost infinite fine-tuning when integrating the Elite Subwoofer into the main system.
- 10” Long Throw Woofer
- Sealed Enclosure for improved transient response
- 600 watt peak (300 watt RMS) BASH® high voltage amplifier
- Digital Signal Processor for maximum linearity and output capability
- 2” Voice Coil for greater power handling
- 1” Peak to Peak Linear Movement of the woofer for improved output capability
- Phase and Crossover Adjustment
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 150 Hz
This product is covered by a Two-Year Warranty.