Designed for optimum Dolby Atmos/DTS: x movie playback in a seamless 7.2.2CH/5.2.4CH surround sound calibrated by MCACC, and with support for next-generation video standards, the Elite VSX-LX303 brings multi-dimensional excitement to your home theater and beyond with powered zone 2 and now, zone 3. Multichannel stereophonic philosophy treats discrete sounds encoded in surround formats equally through a marriage of direct energy amplification and MCACC calibration. Key aspects of the direct energy design, such as shortened signal paths, clean grounds, and high simultaneous multi-channel power output achieve reproduction quality that's source-faithful and in perfect harmony with adjacent channels. Enjoy internet radio and network streaming services with chrome cast built-in and DTS Play-Fi via your smartphone.
- Direct energy amplification at 100 W/Ch (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2Ch Driven, FTC)/ 200 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1Ch Driven)
- Supports 5.2.4 and 7.2.2-Ch surround layouts for object-based soundtracks, or drive stereo speakers in zone 2 and zone 3 with a 5.2-Ch setup in the main room, or a 5.2.2-Ch layout with powered zone 2
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2, Dolby Vision compatible with HDR10, hlg and BT.2020 support (4K/60p/4: 4: 4/24-bit) and 1080p to 4K upscaling
- Wireless multi-room audio options with Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi and FlareConnect
- Make sure your home theater is perfectly dialed in with Elite's MCACC auto room tuning featuring Phase Control, Subwoofer EQ and Multi-point Standing Wave Control
This product is covered by a Three-Year Warranty. Some features may require firmware updates.